Whispers of Tirathis Character Creation Rules
- 1st Level
- 20-point buy
- Average starting gold
- Two traits
- Each trait must be from a different category; Golarion-specfic traits (regional, religion, adventure path, etc.) are not selectable
- Additional traits are available in the Player's Guide
- Non-evil alignments
Most Pathfinder character options are open (if it is something you think I would reject, feel free to consult me before you base your character around it). I'm more concerned with parity between party members than I am with a character being overpowered versus the game world. Please discuss with me if you want to play a non-base race.
Characters should be entered into http://chroniclesofmezra.org/characters/ and maintained there throughout the campaign. Use the Pathfinder template.
If you create a character background that touches on the following points, you will be able to select one additional trait at character creation.
- Major events in life
- Birthplace/date and childhood
- Family, Friends, and Enemies
- Secrets (feel free to PM me if you would like to keep the party in the dark)
- Plothooks that the DM can weave into the game (they must be easy to work with under normal circumstances; feel free to PM them to me)