Campaign Timeline - Whispers of Tirathis
- Burning Eye, a will-o-wisp servant of Boccob appears in Boccorit, staring the Great Closed Door for 14 days before vanishing without a word.
- Residents of Dalist report strange pinkish-red lights flitting about Mount Centifus. Investigation reveals nothing, but four shards of the Godskey are found this month, doubling the amount found so far this year.
- Pirate attacks increase all along the Torlani Coast. Cap'n Onebrow is responsible for looting and sinking the Noble Dove, flagship of House Monate.
- A series of tremors are felt throughout Northern Kandor.
- Hostilities with Kansama escalate. Battles upon the sea and the border intensify.
- The undead population around Mortib's Tower increases dramatically, but they do not expand out of their normal area. There is no word from the necromancer Mortib about his intentions.
- A falling star smashes into Lunos, Mezra's second moon. Meteor showers persist for the rest of the month.
- A wild elf offensive causes strife from the northern border to the River Rearidon. Kandori troops from Anvilrock are called in to quell the attacks.
- While the garrison is away dealing with wild elves, several duergar raids are conducted on Anvilrock. While two dozen dwarves are slain, many non-dwarf residents are taken away as slaves.
- Kandori troops burn the entire village of Streamwind to the ground before being routed by wild elf berserkers.
- The Order of Honor discovers and destroys a cell of the Cult of the Ebon Triad in Boccorit.
- The orc Splittongue clan strike out against prospectors and miners who increasingly delve into their territory within the Nomandi Mountains.
- Valadon Trusilion, a gray elf, becomes the first non-human headmaster of Boccorit, much to the dismay of the Kandori government.
- Ragwartslyn, Red Scourge of Tosir awakens in the Nomandi Mountains and flies across Northern Kandor out past the Torlani Coast, causing panic in his wake. The very old red dragon causes no damage otherwise.
- The Scions of Paldamon, an adventuring company, goes missing while adventuring on the Koliri Plains.
- Wild elves return to the site of Streamwind and rebuild.
- Several children go missing in Oclaut.
- Funded by House Tyrel, an expedition of half-a-dozen ships leaves Shoreside in search of the Island of Dira.
- Lia Garrion, a resident of Redbridge, is imprisoned after drowning her two children in the River Drearian and awaits the arrival of a Justicar for trial.
- Several more children go missing in Oclaut.
- The mayor of Garriton is killed by a wild elf assassin. The garrison plans retributive sweeps into the Kharadin Woods.
- More than usual, rumors spread throughout Northern Kandor that a sorcerer possessing the power of the Mygrandin Bloodline is alive and active.
- The Whispers of Tirathis campaign begins.
- Lia Garrion is found guilty and executed by Mirrikh Tyrel. As she is executed, an earthquake hits the area surrounding Redbridge.
- The party discovers a ruin in the hills south of Redbridge and releases Shiootat, a spellweaver, from regenerative stasis.
- Earthquakes continue to strike across Northern Kandor.
- Warbands of the Splittongue orc clan are seen west of the Nomandi Mountains, outside of their normal territory.
- Much of the garrison in Garriton leaves for an extended campaign against the wild elves in the Kharadin Woods. Minkirk Dalito leads the troop and vows to kill any wild elf found outside of Streamwind.
- The She-troll's Bastard, one of the six ships recently sent in search of the Island of Dira, appears suddenly in the air above Boccorit. The ship crashes down, causing extensive damage. None of the crew are present. Scrying and divinations fail to reveal the status of the rest of the expedition.
This is the player-editable section.